Infographic: The Latin America Hospital Landscape
While infographics lack the depth of our recent reports on the LatAm medical equipment market or the best-equipped hospitals, they can be helpful in providing fast, essential breakdowns of data. We focused this infographic on providing hard numbers showing the basic and specialized equipment most often found in Latin American hospitals in terms of sheer volume and penetration, along with some data on healthcare technology penetration.
Please click on the infographic image below to download it.
Did you know…
- That in 2019, 16 hospitals in Brazil acquired robotic surgery systems, more than in any previous year?
- That patient monitoring systems are projected to grow by 42% in Colombian hospitals in 2021?
- That Latin American hospitals have an average of 15.1 infusion pumps per hospital but only .02 linear accelerators per hospital?
Our team specializes in not only getting at this type of granular data, it also tracks longer-term trends to powerfully expand your team’s understanding of specific medical equipment markets throughout Latin America. This combination can help you in 2 key ways:
- Provide a steady source of completely verified data that can help you calculate sales propension and populate your CRM system
- Allow you to answer both broad and highly specific questions for your sales/marketing team via studies customized to your concerns
If the COVID-19 crisis has taught us anything, it’s that market intelligence is more crucial than ever. Without a firm understanding of what exactly happened during 2020 and what the data points to for 2021 and beyond, it will be very difficult for companies to plan effectively—and speculating is a strategy that rarely leads to success.