Through years of development and constant updates, Global Health Intelligence (GHI) has created HospiScope—the world´s largest hospital database focused on Latin America. Key features include:
Real-World Data for Real-World Results
Accessing HospiScope will enable you to…
With 130+ data points per hospital, you can drill down on opportunities that will make your sales team eager to bring in new business! Filter by type of institution, by size of institution, by modality and by geography to get at the detail you need.
GAIN A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Use HospiScope to compare healthcare infrastructure across markets, map your key accounts and identify your blind spots.
MAKE YOUR CRM A DYNAMIC TOOL
Integrate HospiScope’s data into your CRM to uncover hidden patterns and develop propensity models that will identify your next big sale.
ACCESS DEPENDABLE DATA
Grow your business with a hospital database that is fact-based—all data points in HospiScope are gathered directly by our team and updated annually.
Deep Data in a Few Clicks
The hospital database is set up in a user-friendly platform that enables you to get to the data you need, quickly.
The database is structured to build up from thousands of hospital profiles, each including information such as:
- Demographics (Hospital name, Address)
- Contact information (Telephone number, Email, Website)
- Nature of the establishment (Public / Private / Mixed)
- Number of beds (Hospitalization, Intensive care, Surgery, Labor, etc.)
- Infrastructure (Operating rooms, Ambulatory rooms, Endoscopy rooms, etc.)
- Capital equipment (Anesthesia machines, X-Rays, PETs, PACS, C-arms, Echocardiograms, Endoscopy towers, Hemodyalisis machines, Infusion pumps,MRIs, Radiotherapy equipment, CT scanners, Ultrasound equipment, Ventilators, amongst others)
- IT equipment (EMR, Internet, Computers, etc.)
- Medical specialties (Psychiatry, Family, Dental, etc.)
- Medical staff (Number of doctors, nurses, radiologists, etc.)
See It in Action
This video explains how our Latin American hospitals database works, gives an overview of some the data it contains and shows how healthcare equipment manufacturers can use to discover new sales opportunities.