LATIN AMERICA HOSPITAL MONITORING
Even with COVID-19 vaccines becoming available, hospitals face tremendous challenges in Latin America, such as:
- New patients being admitted, especially as COVID cases keep evolving
- Surgical procedures being rescheduled or abandoned
- Equipment/devices and technology needs constantly shifting as hospitals deal with the ongoing crisis
To help healthcare companies keep up, we have developed a new monitoring service for Latin American hospitals.
How It Works
Contact GHI to subscribe to this monitoring service, and our team will develop customized reports that track the evolution of hospital KPIs, focused on your area of interest.
We contact hospitals in all major Latin American markets on a weekly basis in order to obtain indicators critical to your business success.
We upload this data to our interactive reporting platform so you and your teams can be “in the know” on the latest trends and developments.
Every week, you are able to see:
- Hospital admissions
- Procedure volume
- Tracking of specific surgical procedures performed
- Evolution of surgeries over time
- Admissions by department within the hospital
- How specific hospitals are adapting to the ongoing COVID crisis
And much more.
This real-time monitoring of the state of hospitals will let you:
- Understand the current, direct needs of hospitals in your market—right now and from week-to-week
- Gauge market demand for equipment, devices or drugs
- React quickly to market fluctuations
- Anticipate the recovery
- Monitor the situation in multiple hospital markets so your teams in different countries can stay current
We can provide weekly monitoring for hospitals in:
- Central America
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico
Contact us to tell us what kind of hospital data you need us to monitor. This will allow us to customize your plan and give you a quote.
Once you subscribe, we’ll create your account so you can start to receive weekly alerts when your latest report is ready.
You can then log in and quickly access the data you need to make crucial business decisions based on the latest shifts.