Understanding competitive positioning is the starting point to gauge opportunity, evaluate risk and reap rewards. However, market data is sparse in emerging markets, particularly in the healthcare field—this is why we developed ShareScope.
Applying more than 20 years of market intelligence experience and acumen, Global Health Intelligence (GHI) developed ShareScope to assess real-world market size and market share in Latin America for products such as capital equipment, medical devices, consumables and disposables.
How We Do It
ShareScope is driven by a four-step stage gate methodology, all based on hard data that is irrefutable. By working closely with our clients, we´re able to tailor research parameters to individual needs so that each ShareScope research outcome has a unique feel. We analyze and present the data visually, on a quarterly or annual basis. Research validations indicate a level of accuracy of 95%. The critical aspects of ShareScope include:
- We obtain underlying data from official sources
- We base ShareScope analysis on hard data, not extrapolation, assumptions or speculation
- We access information on product descriptions
- We ensure regular data flow for consistent updates
- We can replicate our ShareScope methodology to any kind of medical device, equipment or technology
- We track data over time
ShareScope’s market size and share analysis can be applied to the following types of healthcare products:
- Capital equipment: X-ray machines, ultrasound equipment, anesthesia machines, cribs, densitometers, echocardiograms, endoscopy machines, hemodialysis machines, incubators, Infusion pumps, MRI, patient monitoring, PETs, tomography (CT) scanners, and more
- Medical devices: Pacemakers, prosthesis, stents, surgical equipment, ventilators and more
- Medical technologies: PACS, RIS and more
- Consumables: Adhesives, disposable clothing, fluids, gases, surgical kits and more