We help you grow your business, expand your market share, and tackle opportunities across emerging markets.
GHI´s value proposition is based on five unique services.
HospiScope is the world’s largest hospitals demographics database focused on Latin America, with profiles on over 19,000 institutions across 17 markets.
Subscribers to HospiScope find accurate and up-to-date data information on hospitals throughout Latin America, with tools that help drill down to specific points of interest. Speedy, precise navigation of a wealth of data allows our clients to identify new sales targets, explore new markets, benchmark against competitors and more.
SurgiScope tracks medical procedures conducted at the institution level, making it an invaluable resource for manufacturers of medical devices, implants or consumables who want to identify where to focus their sales forces.
- Surgical procedures
- Diagnostic procedures
- Therapeutic procedures
Clients can search for opportunities either by procedure or by hospital.
ShareScope allows clients to track market size and analyze market share with >90% precision. Guided by ShareScope, clients can assess market potential for over 400 products. This includes:
- Capital equipment—X-ray machines, ultrasound equipment, anesthesia machines, MRI units, echocardiogram machines and more
- Medical devices—Pacemakers, stents, surgical equipment and more
- Medical technologies—PACs, RIS, EMRs and more
- Consumables—adhesives, disposable clothing, surgical kits and more
Sometimes only a deep dive will deliver the strategic advantage that a company needs.
GHI´s In-Scope service applies the company’s seasoned team of researchers to handle a wide range of engagements. Some of the most common LatAm healthcare market research areas we handle via In-Scope include:
- Opportunity analysis
- Competitive intelligence
- Market sizing and segmentation
- Pricing and cost analysis
- Partner searches and market due diligence
- Positioning and opportunity identification