Healthcare Update for Colombia — August 2021
The team at Global Health Intelligence has created a series of reports called LatAm Healthcare Pulse.
Our goal is to capture what is happening in Latin American hospitals and share these updates with our audience. Currently, our team already is in regular contact with thousands of hospitals as we update information for our HospiScope database and offer new data for our Latin America Hospital Monitoring service.
What we’ve done is take advantage of that regular contact to produce this new resource for our readers. In this issue for Colombia, we cover topics like:
- Current levels of non-emergency surgeries and procedure volumes in Colombia, compared to historic averages
- When surgeons expect a return to a full schedule of surgeries
- Levels of medical devices purchases in Colombia
- Forecasts for when demand will return
- The effects of the pandemic on diabetes treatments
And much more.
Deepen Your Insights
Subscribing to the Latin America Hospital Monitoring service allows you to access much more data than in this brief report, and it’s updated monthly. You access it using a Power BI platform with simple, efficient data displays. Click here to find out more about how you can subscribe to the Latin America Hospital Monitoring service.