Parsing the Robotic Surgery Market in Latin America
The surgical robotics market in Latin America is projected to grow at a CAGR of 22.1% between 2022 and 2027 to reach a market volume of US$2.62 billion by 2027.
At GHI we’re tracking the robotic surgery market in Latin America closely. Our focus entails researching and updating records pertaining to:
- Hospitals that have robotic surgery systems in different countries
- Make, model and year acquired for each system
- Type of institution that acquired the system (public, private, mixed)
- Brands with the largest market share
- Other strategic data
Our research has revealed a number of interesting data points, such as:
- The largest increase in robotic surgery acquisitions may have occurred during the heart of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Brazilian hospitals possess about half the total amount of surgical robots in Latin America
- In all countries except one, 70-80% of hospitals with these systems are private
- Nearly 15% of LatAm hospitals with robotic surgery systems own more than one
Contact us to find out how you can obtain our full data set on robotic surgery acquisitions in Latin America in the form of a report—or as part of a larger landscape study that can help you understand where the future sales opportunities lie, where the market is headed and much more.