LatAm Healthcare Pulse Report for Brazil — December 2021
The team at Global Health Intelligence has created a series of reports called LatAm Healthcare Pulse.
Our goal is to capture what is happening in the healthcare market in Brazil and share these updates with our audience. Currently, our team already is in regular contact with thousands of hospitals as we update information for our HospiScope database and offer new data for our Latin America Hospital Monitoring service.
What we’ve done is take advantage of that regular contact to produce this new resource for our readers. In this issue for Brazil, we cover topics like:
- Data on COVID deaths and vaccination levels
- Herd immunization expectation for Brazil
- Forecast for when elective surgical procedures will return to normal levels in Brazil
- The top 3 preferred brands for various surgical specialties in Brazil
- As Brazilian hospitals shift budget allocations away from COVID and ICU care, these are the areas they are focused on
- When historic purchasing patterns for medical devices used in various procedures will resume in Brazil’s larger hospitals
And much more.
Deepen Your Insights
Subscribing to the Latin America Hospital Monitoring service allows you to access much more data than in this brief report, and it’s updated monthly. You access it using a Power BI platform with simple, efficient data displays. Click here to find out more about how you can subscribe to the Latin America Hospital Monitoring service.