The Best-Equipped Hospitals
in Latin America for 2023
HospiRank: Identifying Top Latin American Hospitals in Terms of Equipment
This free report — which can serve as a resource for Latin American hospital administrators, medical device and equipment manufacturers targeting Latin America, doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals — details the hospitals, clinics, and other facilities with the largest counts of key medical devices and equipment.
HospiRank 2023 lists the best-equipped Latin American hospitals in 8 different categories, including those best-equipped for:
- Hosting patients
- Handling high surgical procedure volume
- Basic surgical equipment
- Accommodating newborns
- Primary diagnostics
- Treating cancer
- Advanced diagnostic imaging
- Treating high-risk patients
The data used to power HospiRank 2023 is from HospiScope, a comprehensive hospital database created by Global Health Intelligence (GHI). HospiRank covers several of the key hospital markets in Latin America, including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru.
Aside from the ranking, HospiRank 2023 also offers two key sections:
- A breakdown of overall hospital data for Latin America, including the total number of hospitals in Latin America, penetration of basic equipment in Latin American hospitals, penetration of specialized equipment, and a breakdown of key data points for hospitals in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, and Peru, among other insights
- A listing of all hospitals in Latin America with robotic surgery systems, detailing the name of the hospital, model, and make
Please fill out the form on the right to download the free report on the best-equipped hospitals in Latin America in 2023.
In addition, by indicating the country of your interest in the form, you will also receive the individual HospiRank report for that country.
Global Health Intelligence (GHI) created HospiRank by analyzing data found in HospiScope, the world’s largest database for Latin American hospitals. GHI also created SurgiScope, the first database of surgical procedures performed in Latin American hospitals SurgiScope complements ShareScope, which measures market share in different sectors for medical device manufacturers, and InScope, which provides customized healthcare market research for pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
Download the Report
Fill out the form below to obtain this free report: