Argentina’s medical equipment and devices market expected to reach about EUR 2 billion by 2020

Latin-America-estimated-to-report_pi

As per a report published by TforG, Argentina’s medical equipment and devices market is expected to reach EUR 2 billion by 2020 from EUR 1.4 billion in 2012. Owing to the increasing unmet medical needs, Argentina’s market provides ample investment opportunities even in the delicate economic situation and the decreased availability of funds. The overall healthcare expenditures in Argentina stood at around EUR 40 billion in 2014-15, which constitutes around 8.5% of its GDP. The healthcare expenditures increased by around 0.7% annually in the nation. 69% of the total healthcare expenditure comes from the public sector, while the other 31% is funded by private health insurance and patient contributions.

 

(Image Courtesy: ihealthtran)

PR Newswire

Recommended Posts

Want to stay informed on major healthcare news in Latin America?

Subscribe to GHI Newsletter

Contact Us

Please feel free to contact us at any time. Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.